Floral print dresses, black jackets, and stripes are all the rage this week. Our creative bloggers are yanking their favorite florals from their Summer stashes and flaunting them this Fall. Other equally creative but more seasonally-inclined bloggers are opting for black jackets this week. Stripes never really fall out of style, but you might need some inspiration to keep the standby pattern from looking boring or dated – several posts in this roundup offer style tips on how to keep this lovable trend current and interesting!
This week, we also feature posts on fashion related literature, beauty buys (snail cream, anyone?), advice on how to wear your fave go-to booties and bodycons, holiday outfit inspiration, and more!
Links à la Mode, November 17th
- April was Here: Thanksgiving Outfit Idea: Floral Dress
- Cammeo Head to Toe: CH2T Covets: Holiday Edition
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October 2016 Empties
- Cover Mum: Breton Stripes… Bien sûr!
- Distinguished Diva: On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Fancier’s World: How to Wear a Bodycon Dress Without a Flat Stomach
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 16 Ways to Wear Booties
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: All About the Accessories
- In a Nutshell: Lady V London Pink Flamingo Madison Dress in Paradise!
- I’m a Norbyah: Insert Brand Here
- Les Assorties’: Introducing: Matter
- Lil Miss Bianca: How to Start a Conversation Using Fashion
- Lucy Van Dean: Trends and Personal Style
- Mon-Chic Style: Rocking the Punk Style
- One Awesome Momma: 4 Ways to Wear Chambray Shirt
- Pudding Monster: Do Snail Products Really Work?
- Smile is it: Burgundy and Stripes
- Style Splash: Matalan Floral Print Dress
- Tori Dany Designs: Black Jackets for All Seasons
- Wish and Wear: Accidental Trans-Seasonal Dressing
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)