The new year isn't the only time we should be inspired to experiencing new things! As 2016 comes to an end, these bloggers are venturing out of their comfort zones and into the wilderness (literally). From hiking, to meeting up with other influencers they've met online, to new apps and even sewing. They're also taking the time to try new trends and revisiting old ones. Prepare to get enticed out of your box.
Links à la Mode, Dec 8th, 2016
- Beehive Bespoke:Ten Reasons to Learn to Sew
- Cover Mum:The Little Black Dress
- Have Clothes Will Travel:Hiking Kings Canyon: The Red Centre's Best Kept Secret'
- Les Assorties:Fashion Tech Insights: FashionTap
- Life in the Fash Lane:12 Standout Party Shoes
- Outfit Zest: 5 Lessons I've Learned from Blogging'
- Savage Gazelle:8 Velvet Pieces to Revive Your Wardrobe
- Tales of Two:How to Find the Perfect Logo Tee
- Style in a Small Town:Casual Varsity Striped Sweatshirt
- The House Blend:Festive Fashion
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)