Tis the season! Get into the holiday spirit with these bloggers by putting your own twist on your everyday style. From incorporating unexpected colors (think rust and soft pinks) to supporting the much needed diversity on the runway, this week's roundup is all about wearing what you feel. Even the guys are in on it!
Links à la Mode, December 15th
- Elements of Ellis: Gold Skirt
- Have Clothes, Will Travel:The Outback Outfit
- In a Nutshell:Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- Jessica Sheppard:Leave Your Rust in the Dust
- Lady Diana's Pearls:A Little Faux Fur & Festive Red
- Ms.FABulous:Spring 2017 Collections of 5 Black Fashion Designers
- Simplistique:Throw-On-And-Go Look With Long Cardigan
- Skulls & Tulles:Christmas Holiday Outfit
- Style With Nihan:Coffee Shop Date
- The Fashionista Momma:Blush Leather Jacket
- The Wanderbliss:Genesis
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)