As we close out 2016, these bloggers are making it their mission to provide major holiday inspiration! From maternity wear down to the specifics of which sparkly nail polish you should choose, there's something here for you. Grab a cup of hot cocoa to enjoy these great finds. Oh, and Happy New Year!
Links à la Mode, Dec 29th
- A Broad Outlook: The Maternity Holiday Party Style Guide
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Glitter & Glitz Mini Set Swatches
- Life in the Fash Lane: Blogger Boss: 2017 Must-Haves
- I Can Style U: Meet the Men Behind Our Cameras
- Sashay Down: An All Black Outfit for the Cold Winter Days
- Tales of Two: Having Fun with Work Wear
- The Curious Portafoglio: Making It Work in London
- The Sconnie Sling: How to Keep Colored Hair Healthy & Bright
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop What Goes Around Comes Around, Eugenia Kim Hats, cupcakes and cashmere Jackets, Unfortunate Portrait, Rubin Singer, Robert Clergerie, Activewear, Flat Boots, Luggage, Men's Baracuta
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)