Killer style is in full effect. This week featured posts are a burst of expression through multiple colors, textures, and prints! We explore fashion and life with multiple themes and advice. Here's an insight you should never lose sight of this year: it's time to step out of your comfort zone, discover the world and dress for you!
Links à la Mode, January 12th
- Anna Katina: Discovering Antwerpen With My Fujifilm X-Pro 2
- A Sequin Love Affair: Embroidered Long Sleeve Velvet Dress
- Eboni Curls: The Grayscale Effect
- Elements of Ellis: Ruffle Sleeve Sweater
- Goldwill Digger: Four Style Resolutions for 2017
- Kaila Yu: Sequin Pants
- Les Assorties: Fashion Illustration Insights: Tracy Turnbull
- The Curvy Edit: Starburst, Chromatic
- Turning Point: Your Style Is About You, No One Else!
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)