This week's features loud style and even louder declarations. From where they derive inspiration to how they view life, these bloggers are doing more than just “dressing up.” They're living in the best ways they know how and effortlessly stand out in the process. Bold is indeed beautiful.
Links à la Mode, January 19th
- Aesthetic Distance: Ask Me Anything
- April Was Here: Lace-Up Sweater & Boyfriend Jeans for Brunch
- Elements of Ellis: Grey Tassel Sweater
- I'm a Norbyah: Fur Real: Confessions of a Vintage Fur Lover
- Jessica Sheppard: Pace and Purpose
- Lay Summers: 5 Makeup Products I'm Loving & You Might Too
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fashion Pairing: High Neck Top + Statement Earrings
- Lucy Van Dean: How to Stay Chic During Winter
- Red Reticule: Statement Sleeves
- Writing Between Pauses: How to Beat the January Slump
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)