Go deeper; find your own sound and march! This week's roundup derives of grateful reminders, making a priority to take care of yourself and pridefully taking a stand. There's also talk about what society deems acceptable and breaking norms! Read on for insightful conversation, invaluable fashion how to's and making the best of your wardrobe.
Links à la Mode, February 2nd
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Cool Girls Are a Tragedy
- Bsulakshana: Behind the Seams
- Distinguished Diva: Your Self Care and Creativity is a Form of Resistance
- Finite 1: Blush Wrap Gown With Flutter Sleeves
- Hello Alley: Valentine's Date Night Ideas + What to Wear
- Jessica Sheppard: 3 Ways to Spring Gingham Into Your Winter Wear
- Lil Miss JBStyle: Swap
- Mox and Socks 3 Ways to Curate Your Closet
- Saccharine Soul: How to Stay Positive
- Style Mouse: Re-Wearing Clothes as a Style Blogger
- Writing Between Pauses: How to Start a Gratitude Journal
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)