Who run the world? We're loving the women empowerment overload in this week's features! Women's Day might've already passed but we're all for celebrating women everyday!
Independence is seen so differently today as opposed to the past and these bloggers are illustrating how to carry their own weight with dignity and strength. Being comfortable and confident in knowing who you are and what you stand for is essential in today's climate. Take control of yourself through exterminating society's expectations, forming lasting sisterhoods and do it all in style.
Links à la Mode, March 23
- Aesthetic Distance: Women Who DGAF Are Who I Want Around Me
- Dangerously Me: Reflecting on Women's Day
- DMKONTRAST: Think Pink
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Taking Control of Your Own Shape
- Husskie: Want Shop’s Lisa Hamilton Talks Life as a Digital Influencer
- Just Get Dressed: Not a Fan of Vintage Clothing? Read This!
- La Veine: 5 Steps to Finding Your Personal Style
- Lil Miss JBStyle: How to Make Clothes Last Longer
- Love Amber Victoria: How to Rock Loud Fashion
- Paulyne BKJ: How I Wear My New Ecco Cool 2.0 Kicks
- Style with Nihan: Why Pilates is My New Addiction
- Style Whimsical: Two New Fashion Pieces that Will Ease Your Days as a Hijab Wearer
- The Simply Luxurious Life: 10 Truths About The Independent Woman and Love
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)