School's in session, IFB! This week's features are giving us the back-to-school experience with all the teachable moments you can imagine. We're talking how to's, learning how to dress smarter, and even myth debunking. Time to put your thinking cap on and soak up the knowledge!
Links à la Mode, September 7th
- Aesthetic Distance: 5 Myths About The Fashion And Blogging Industries
- Alicia Maria: Capsule Wardrobe // PT 2
- April Was Here: Mommy and Me Pre-Fall Looks
- Away from the Blue: #30Wears: Ways to Wear Rebecca Minkoff Yellow Micro Regan Bag in Harvest Gold
- Awesome Yeahh: Embroidery Skirt
- By Sarah Martin: Paris, Blue Eyes and A Surprising Message
- Dangerously Me: Outfit: The Oxford Sleeves
- Girl in Betsey: How to Style a Silk Floral Dress
- Gracielle Camilleri: Floral Love from Valletta City
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Clothes Worth Repeating
- Heart Print and Style: Statement Sleeves
- La Veine: 6 Things on My Fall Wishlist
- Petite Dressing: Five Must Know Tips to Wear White after Labor Day
- Style Splash: A Comfortable, Chic Outfit for a Day Sightseeing in Zurich
- Tales of Two: Fashion vs Trends vs Style – How Are They Different
- The Wanderbliss: Wildflower
BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: IFB members can exclusively take 15% off their first full-price app order with a code at checkout. Find the full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer!
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)