This week's features are sequins galore! If all the glitter and sparkles aren't enough to lift your spirits, check out these amazing holiday guides, ways to support people you love and your own dreams!
Links à la Mode, November 30
- Adorned in Armor: Look at the Brighter Side of Things
- Aesthetic Distance: Thor: Ragnarok Is THAT MOVIE (Seriously, It Bangs)
- Britt and Whit: How to Style a Yellow Coat
- Fashion to Live: Sequined Dress + Embroidered Sateen Booties + Bag
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Midi Skirt Styling Tips for Shorties!
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Bodacious Bows Outfit:
- I'm a Norbyah:Gold Dress and Gratitude
- Just Gigi: Gifts You Should Actually Buy Your Boyfriend of Husband
- Online Personal Stylist: 5 Minute Fashion Tips for Female Entrepreneurs
- Sifa's Corner: 8 Essential Oils You Should Use in Your Beauty Routine
- The Outfit Repeater: How to Support Your Favorite Internet People (Even If You’re Broke!)
- With Love, Dani: Sequins for the Office
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)