The end of the year isn't all final, you know. Great things can happen even in these last couple of days of December. For the last feature of the year, you'll find plenty of New Year inspiration from style, skin to mindset change.
Links à la Mode, December 28th
- Adorned in Armor: Expect the Unexpected
- Britt and Whit: The Perfect Party Dress for New Years
- Elle is for She: Elle’s Look : Terracotta Vibes
- Girl in Betsey: 5 Winter Skincare Survival Tips You Need Now
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 4 Ways to Style a White, Eyelet, Midi Skirt
- Kenguri Style: All Shades of Nude
- Kintan Fashion: Coming Home for Christmas
- Knowing My Style: Winter florals with Pinkblush
- Love Amber, Victoria: 10 Perfect New Years Eve Dresses
- Love, Amber Victoria: Applying Moisturizer 101
- Luna Vida Blog: Top 10 Vegan Winter Fashion Items
- Online Personal Stylist: Christian Louboutin Paris: The Red Sole Story!
- Petite Dressing: How to Dress if You Have Petite Pear Shape
- Wine & Couture: New Years Outfit
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)