Happy February, IFB! Here comes the Valentine's Day inspo! Whether you're celebrating with a partner or without, let's get you prepared for some looks you'll fall in love with. In this issue of features, you'll also learn of eco-friendly fashion, controversy for campaigns and Asian feminism.
Links à la Mode, February 1st, 2018
- Aesthetic Distance: What Is Asian Feminism
- A Housewife in Heels: Sweater Dress: Winter to Spring
- Britt and Whit: 4 Looks to Wear This Valentine's Day
- Chicago Petite Blog: 5 Petite-Friendly Outfits You Need to Try This February
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: How to Pick a Resort Dress for Petites
- Fashion to Live: Sunday Funday in Tampa Heights & Hyde Park
- Girl in Betsey: How Acuvue Brand Contact Lenses Changed My Life
- Gutterfashion: When Brands Use Controversy to Sell Product
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 15 Adorable, Valentine’s Day-Themed Clothes & Accessories
- I'm a Norbyah: Redress Design Award: New Cycle, New Name. Same Mission
- LunaVida Blog: Fringe Benefits | Poncho Cardigan + High-waisted Denim + Ankle Boots
- Online Personal Stylist: How to Avoid Making Impulse Purchases When Shopping in the Sales
- Petite Dressing: The Best and Worst Shoes for Petite Feet
- Sifa's Corner: Tutorial: Soft Gold Smokey Eye Inspired By Taylor Swift's Makeup
- Southern Sophisticated: Perfect Red Lace Dress For Valentines Or Galentines Plans
- Tales of Two Blog: Defining Art in the Digital Age – What About Photoshop?
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)