Links à la Mode, May 31st, 2018
Let's get your creativity going! This week's featured influencers have come with inspiring tips in regards to shopping the best sales, taking solo trips and interning. There's also content about starting from scratch. Think mood boards and thrifting! Keep your eyes and mind open – inspiration strikes at anytime!
- April Was Here: Memorial Day Outfit + Half Year Sale
- Couture Crush: Interning at Alice + Olivia
- Dangerously Me: Before You Take a Solo Trip, Read This
- Elle is for She: May Favorites 2018
- Girl in Betsey: The Natural Makeup Line You Need to Ty This Spring
- Fashion to Live: Cinco de Mayo Turn Up: Robe + Cuffed Shorts + Heeled Sandals
- Juliet Lilly Rose: How To Find Pieces You’ll Love at the Thrift Store (Without Wasting a Bunch of Time)
- L'ambassadrice: May Highlights | Fortie Label, The Florida Project, And More
- Online Personal Stylist: 5 Minute Fashion Tips: The Right Nude Lipstick for You
- Sifa's Corner: Macy's Beauty Box Review: Do You Need This?
- The Petite Bijou: How To Define Your Personal Brand Using Mood Boards
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)