Pack up your bags and head to exotic places with these posts! From the beach to the Amazon, you'll find yourself quickly immersed in the land of travel. Of course, you'll find fashion and beauty but you'll also come across think pieces on veganism, the lack of Asian beach reads and tips on how to pack your luggage!
Links à la Mode, June 21st, 2018
- Adorned in Armor: Adorn My Prom with Miss Black New Jersey – Prom Makeover
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Are There So Few Asian Beach Reads?
- Gabriella Lundgren: The Circle of Clothes
- Girl in Betsey: Vacation Pieces You Need This Summer
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: What to Pack for an Adventure in Peru’s Amazon Rainforest
- Lillyrose By Juliet Ly: Ethical Dupes for Summer Trends Part II (Shoes and Accessories)
- Luna Vida Blog: Wish You Were Vegan | V-Neck Tee + Cropped Jeans + Sandals
- Sifa's Corner: Buy or Skip? Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette & Amrezy Highlighter
- The Petite Bijou: How To Travel When You Like Many Outfits
- What Vru Wore: White Off the Shoulder Bell Sleeve Dress and Brown Fanny Pack
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)