What we love about the influencers we feature is how they stand for a cause! In this week's roundup, you'll read about equality, faith, self-exploration and standing up against workplace discrimination. Peruse through for some killer looks and lessons you won't forget!
Links à la Mode, Sept 13th, 2018
- A Girl in LA: A Girl in LA’s Fall + Winter 2018 Shopping Guide
- Adorned in Armor: 12 Christian Influencers To Follow
- Chiconomical: Workwear Style : 5 Ways to Wear a Printed Scarf
- Fashion to Live: Summer Trapeze Dress + Flats + Fedora at the 9/11 Memorial + Champagne Brunch
- For Urban Women: Cruel Ranking of Luxury Brands, Based on Chinese Classroom Culture
- Gabriella Lundgren: Hi, My Name is Double Denim
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Outfit – Florals Galore & More
- L'ambassadrice: Why Being Unemployed At 21 Was The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me
- Stylelista Confessions: Stylish Street Style: New York Fashion Week Spring 2019
- Veenation: New Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly
- What Vru Wore: 3 Wedding Guest Outfits
- Whit Wanders: I Raged Quit My Job…Sort Of
Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)