MONETIZING YOUR BLOG
A Complete Guide on how to Make Money and Secure Sponsored Content for Your Blog from Our Friends at The B Bar
You’ve spent hours and hours working on your blog, often promoting your favorite brands for free. And now, it’s time — you want to start making money from your blog. Why not, right? If you’ve put a lot of work into it, are regularly approached by brands, and have an audience who’s interested in what you have to say and what you recommend, generating income from your blog can be a great bonus. But what pays the most? When you’re first starting out, how do you secure sponsorship deals and set your rates? In this ebook, we’ll be discussing the various ways bloggers monetize their sites and their personal brands, as well as discussing what to charge.
Monetizing Your Blog eBook: $15
Any and all bloggers who are interested in learning more about how they can earn money from their blog; bloggers who would like to work with brands on things like giveaways, product reviews, outfit posts, sponsored posts, and more; bloggers looking to learn more about what to charge brands for partnerships.
- What it Means to ‘Monetize’ Your Blog
- Making Money from Affiliate Links
- Selling and Featuring Sidebar Display Ads
- How Bloggers Create and Feature Sponsored Content
- Various Types of Sponsored Content
- Appearances and Hosting Gigs
- Ad and Media Networks
- Blogger Agencies
- What you Should Charge for the Most Popular Sponsorship Opportunities
- What to do Once you Land Your First Sponsorship