Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Jennine Jacob

lam0910

lam0910

Shifting Gears

Edited by Jennine

It’s here. Summer’s (basically) over, back to school, back to work… even in fashion today is the official first day of Fashion Week madness, and New York is only the beginning. I’ve always thought once Labor Day rolled around, we shifted gears realizing that the year is almost out it’s time to start packing it all in! This week, we’ve got an amazing round of links…seriously, it was so hard to pick only 20. Style Amor wonders if we really need fashion week at all… Heavy Heels sense the Winds of Change, as models start chopping their locks, The Demoiselles start a getting healthy project for a bunch of ladies, kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS gets an remarkable interview with Patricia Ayers.

Links à la Mode : September 10th

PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Thanks for sharing my link, dear! I hope it helps other women who may be looking for the same fun & fantastic undergarbs as I am!
    .-= Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..The Dramatis Personae: My Ideal Body =-.

2. Eyeliah says:

Thanks for including my post! :-)
    .-= Eyeliah´s last blog ..Etsy Wishes =-.

3. Fall fashions at it’s best
    .-= Kristin Decker´s last blog ..1969, YES! =-.

4. Steff says:

Thanks so much for picking my post! First time I’ve submitted a link. And everyone needs to know about the wonderful Patricia Ayres and ArtLab!
    .-= Steff´s last blog ..Top 3 Purchases of the Summer =-.

5. Steff says:

Oh! Patricia’s last name is spelt wrong (should be Ayres) in Jennine’s blurb above the links – could this be changed before everyone posts the code? Thanks!
    .-= Steff´s last blog ..Links à la Mode =-.

6. I love the balance and individuality that you find in IFB wrap ups: style, business and trend. Keep it up Jennine.
    .-= Macala Wright´s last blog ..Fashionably Late to the Social Media Party? =-.

7. Amy says:

WELL DONE FLORRIE!!!
    .-= Amy´s last blog ..Teaching children loose morals? =-.

8. Aw, thank you Amy. :)
    I’m really happy to be inlcuded.
    .-= Intrinsically Florrie´s last blog ..Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup =-.

9. L says:

Thank you so much for including my post! =)
    .-= L´s last blog ..Links à la Mode =-.

10. Mimi says:

On the Sartorialist’s photograph of a presumed homeless man, and the dangerous equation of style=dignity.
    .-= Mimi´s last blog ..LINKAGE: The Color of Beauty =-.

11. Stephanie says:

Thank you so much for including my post on the diy leather necklace!
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..Stay gold. =-.

12. Paradis says:

This is always faster than me!
    .-= Paradis´s last blog ..Cherry Bomb =-.

13. Natalie says:

These are amazing links Jennine. You always a make a difference. Thanks for sharing and for always bringing fresh new fashion finds to our community.
    Great work
    .-= Natalie´s last blog ..2009 Mtv VMAs. =-.

14. Leia says:

Thank you so much for including my article on Successful Online Shopping! These links look great, I am going to have fun perusing them this evening :)
    .-= Leia´s last blog ..Perricone: No Foundation Foundation Giveaway =-.

15. Thanks for including me. Honored to be in such fine company!

LMM x
    .-= Little Miss Makeup´s last blog ..Links à la Mode: Presented by Independent Fashion Bloggers =-.

16. Meilily says:

Awesome! Thanks for including me @ Meilily!

(fyi- just noticed the link for the little black dress is a relative url)
    .-= Meilily´s last blog ..The Beauty Event at Neiman Marcus: Multiple Gifts With Purchase! Armani & More! =-.