SEO doesn’t have to be hard, or confusing
Writing your blog is what you love.
And you’ve probably heard a thousand times to make sure you’re “doing SEO.”
But where to start? What makes the most impact? Is this going to be hard?
SEO Essentials is the latest course from IFB for new and intermediate bloggers.
It gives you the easiest, most effective way to SEO your blog so your readers stay engaged and Google falls in love.
Class Fee: $19
Get simple concepts to guide your way
If you want more readers then you have to play by the search engine’s rules. Until now most bloggers are shooting in the dark by just creating the content that comes to them. We don’t want to stop your creative flow, we just want to give you an easy to follow structure that will help you maximize the organic reach of your blog. This means more happy readers consuming your awesome writing every day.
Course Outline for SEO Essentials
Day 1: Keywords and How to Use Them
- We cover the basics of identifying keywords and placing them on your pages, the right way, for the maximum impact for SEO.
Day 2: Internal Linking Strategies
- How you link from one page on your site to the next matters to Google. And how you use linking to from one article to another can impact how search engines understand it and rank it.
Day 3: Navigation, Sitemaps, and Site Best Practices
- Obviously your navigation is important for usability, but it can also send critical messages to the search engines. Learn the right way to architect your site to make sure your best articles rank the highest.
Day 4: The Ins and Outs of External Links
- From the beginning, search engines have placed a huge priority on how one site links to another. Learn how to get the most value and highest chances of receing those important inboud links.
Day 5: Perks of Guest Posting
- Guest posting has been a successful strategy for years, and while Google has downplayed its importance as of late, it’s still a useful tool when used correctly.
Day 6: What Not to Do
- We cover some old-school strategies that have come to be actually harmful, such as paying for links and creating incentivized posts that aren’t no-followed.
Day 7: Write Consistently
- Nothing beats quality content. We discuss how to get organized, how to syndicate your posts across social, and why fresh content is so important.
Day 8: Let’s Get Technical
- Headers, Subheads, and Anchor Text all are critical signals to send to the search engines, and can also improve your site’s usabilty.
Day 9: All Things Images
- You should never forget the opportunities around image search, and how the right images with the right settings can kick up your rankings on certain keywords.
Day 10: SEO Tools and WordPress Plugins
- Which tools are worth the effort and cost? We breakdown our favorite free tools, and recommend just a couple of paid options, to help you understand how your site is ranking, and why.
Money-back Guarantee • Learn from the Experts • Start Anytime