Edited by Jennine
Wow… we’ve got an interesting bunch this week… word from fashion weeks has put us on a roller coaster from the creepy toenails on Shoe Daydreams to the stunning Alexander McQueen on ferOHHHsh, a much needed shopping bill of rights on dramatis personae, and Bay Area Style File wonders why cigarette cases are marketed to teens at Urban Outfitters. We’ve also got some new faces in our round up including one of my favorite French blogs, Morning by Foley whose beautiful photography reminds me how sweet fashion really is.
Links à la Mode : October 8th
- 39th and Broadway – Stop Glamorizing the Recession!
- Bay Area Style File – Crimes of Fashion: Chain Mess Cigarette Case
- Bobbins and Bombshells – Fashionable History: Veils
- BRICK MY LANE – The Longer Length SHOWstudio
- dramatis personae – Ashe Mischief’s Shopping Bill of Rights
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Goth Chic Rules the Runways
- ferOHHHsh – Alexander McQueen Spring 2010: McQueencaps.
- Fete a Fete – Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Anthology
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – FTC Ruling : An Ethical Double Standard?
- Little Black Book – Velvet touch
- Morning by Foley – A beautiful afternoon with girls, a fairy and bows…
- Prom Mafia – Halloween – Recessionista Style. How to make smart and stylish choices when deciding on a Halloween costume.
- Rags to Reverie – A stunning editorial from V Magazine and how I got my copy from New York City
- Random Fashion Coolness – Garance Doré
- Retro Chick – Ethical Design Spotlight – SPUN
- Shoe Daydreams – Bad Trends in Feet – Gargoyle Toe & Clear Claws
- Style Symmetry – New divine dresser to watch out for Giant Dwarf!
- Sweet Fancy Treat – Interview: Uma Turan – Milliner
- THE COVETED – Berrylicious Colors and a New Mascara to Die For from Benefit Cosmetics
- The Curvy Fashionista – The Real Curves behind the cover of Glamour’s November Issue
- the3st – Interview with Marina Makaron
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine