Links à la Mode : The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Jennine Jacob

lam1008

lam1008Fashion Roller-coaster

Edited by Jennine

Wow… we’ve got an interesting bunch this week… word from fashion weeks has put us on a roller coaster from the creepy toenails on Shoe Daydreams to the stunning Alexander McQueen on ferOHHHsh, a much needed shopping bill of rights on dramatis personae, and Bay Area Style File wonders why cigarette cases are marketed to teens at Urban Outfitters. We’ve also got some new faces in our round up including one of my favorite French blogs, Morning by Foley whose beautiful photography reminds me how sweet fashion really is.

Links à la Mode : October 8th

PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Eyeliah says:

Thank you so much for including my post Jennine. :-)

2. Thank you for selecting me, dear! I’m looking forward to reading others posts, as well.
    .-= Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..Couples, Inner Children, & Dashing Brothers for Boys: Halloween! =-.

3. Retro Chick says:

Thanks for featuring me this week! Hurrah!

Some good reads there to help me procrastinate.
    .-= Retro Chick´s last blog ..What are you Wearing? 40s Style Slacks =-.

4. Stephanie says:

lookin’ good! i look forward to linka a la mode every week :}
    .-= Stephanie´s last blog ..accidentalfresh:patterned knit cardigan.tie.slim… =-.

5. Great round up this week. I’m happy to be a part of it!

Luv
    Poochie
    .-= Princess Poochie´s last blog ..Ensemble du Jour =-.

6. Emily says:

Thanks Jennine for including me!!! It really means a lot!!! At one point I actually stopping entering links ala mode as I never got chosen and got disheartened. Thank you so much! :) xx
    .-= Emily´s last blog ..The date has been set… =-.

7. Tony Wang says:

Thanks so much for featuring us! We’re new, so it’s so wonderful to see the support we’ve gotten already! =]
    .-= Tony Wang´s last blog ..A Week of Walter Van Beirendonck [Day 1] =-.

8. Lucy says:

Thank you so much for choosing my link, Jennine!!!!!!! <3 From the descriptions, the other links seem excellent. Great picks!!

9. Foley says:

Hey, so happy that i have been choosed! Thank you Jennine for the kind words , i’m really really flattered :)

10. glittah says:

thanks jennine! looking forward to reading the other ones!
    .-= glittah´s last blog ..Fringes, Fringes, Fringes =-.

11. Hope this is OK Jennine, hopefully meets the rules ;] Thank you soo much for including me! x

12. Marie Denee says:

thank you so much for the inclusion in this week’s roundup! Much appreciated!
    .-= Marie Denee´s last blog ..16- A short film redefining plus size beauty by Igigi =-.

Trackbacks for this post