Go Fashion Bloggers, Go!
Edited by Debutante Clothing
As more and more print magazines fold, bloggers seem to be growing in professionalism and media legitimacy. When bloggers such as Previously Owned and kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS can get the scoop on international designers, you know the fashion playing field is being leveled. If bloggers can host great giveaways like Retro Chick’s, I wonder why the FTC needs to play big brother. Fashion Pulse Daily wants to know if you even care. It seems we are becoming the pretty, little websites that could. Yay bloggers!
Links à la Mode : November 5th
- 39th and Broadway – – Gender GAP
- Aysha’s Rabbit Hole – – Cosimo Damato new hat collection!
- Bobbins And Bombshells – – pics from her trip to Phoenix including a mini vintage shopping guide.
- Decline Designs – Won’t Get Fooled Again: Counterfeit Melissa Shoes
- Denim Debutante – – Three Need-to-Know Tips to Help You Find Your Perfect Pair of Jeans
- Earth Vs. – Picking and making the best of your new (or old) winter coat
- Fashion Pulse Daily – – What do you really think and how much do you honestly care abot the FTC guidelines for bloggers?
- Fasshonaburu – – An upcoming label everyone should know about: Minimarket
- fête à fête – – Lia Lintern’s divine Winter 2010 coat collection
- Friend in Fashion – Giveaway – win a custom made dress or skirt
- Further Ado – – When fashion and architecture collide
- I’n The It Girl – – Assad Mounser Jewelry
- Idiosyncratic Style – – Top 10 Creepy Collections… loving the “darkside” of fashion.
- kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS – – Interview with Susi Quillinan of Peru
- M.I.S.S. – Video Interview with Lydia Hearst – her top 5 favorite things about Fashion Week
- Monoxious – – How to make your own embellished lace tights
- Oranges and Apples – – Personal Shopper Giveaway – win a parcel of thrifted goodies tailored to your style, needs and ideas!
- Previously Owned – – Puerto Rican Fashion Spotlight: Stella Nolasco
- Retro Chick – – Win a Lowie wrap and gloves worth £129 courtesy of Cerise UK
- The Coveted – – Reviving Vintage Knickerbockers, The Perfect Fall Trouser
- The Curvy Fashionista – – Plus Size Curves and Fashion at the California Womens Conference
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine