Links à la Mode : The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Jennine Jacob

lam0408

Pretty, Pretty

Edited by Jennine Jacob

It’s official, Spring is in full swing… we’ve all shed our winter fluff and there’s a certain buzz in the air… well, other than the pollen count. Like every week, we have a wonderful selection of links, but the recurring theme here was making ourselves pretty, whether it be donning floral prints, DIY embellishments, watercoloring, even bunny ears or refreshing the ol’ makeup palette with the new season’s colors.

Oh, and if you’re looking for something to do this summer… IFB is looking for interns!

Links à la Mode : April 8

PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Kristina says:

Thanks for the link!! This is (as usual) such a great collection. As if I needed more of an excuse to put off what I need to be doing…
    .-= Kristina´s last blog ..Oh Happy Day =-.

2. Franca says:

Thanks for including oranges and apples!
    .-= Franca´s last blog ..Family portrait =-.

3. The Mod One says:

Thanks for including The Mod One!! I can’t wait to read all the articles…
    .-= The Mod One´s last blog ..Architect: Joseph Dirand =-.

4. Eva says:

thank you so much for including me in your selection!

I feel honored to be chosen from all of the great links submitted!

xo
    eva // evoluer

5. Maria Volk says:

Woohoo! I’m honored to be amongst such a great group of blogs. Thanks everyone :)

xoxo Maria
    .-= Maria Volk´s last blog ..Multi-Colored eyes, yes or no? =-.

6. Merci for including me, Jennine! I can’t wait to read this week’s selections :)
    .-= Ashe Mischief´s last blog ..Beauty Trick: Two Tone Eyeliner =-.

7. c.a. Marks says:

LOVE this idea and I just posted the weekly round up on my blog. Thanks for this lovely weekly participation blog love.
    .-= c.a. Marks´s last blog ..IFB Network: Links a la Mode =-.

8. That just made my day- thank you so much for including me! xx
    .-= Intrinsically Florrie´s last blog ..Out into the countryside =-.

9. the piece about the 3D prints got me soooo inspired!!!

Thank you for picking it!!
    .-= Eva // evoluer´s last blog ..IFB // Links à la Mode // April 8 =-.

10. sutton says:

thanks for including style substance & sutton this week! i am so excited, and my picture made it into the collage! woo hoo!!

11. Mary F says:

Great links! I still haven’t had a chance to completely revamp my wardrobe for spring and summer…but these links make it more exciting and less overwhelming. Thanks!
    .-= Mary F´s last blog ..Washingtonian.com’s Sarah Zlotnick Makes Spring Shopping Easy! =-.

12. fabgab says:

Can you guys make the latest IFB roundups easier to find? The title previews don’t show the dates or week ending so you have to click through all of them to find the right week and the latest never seems to be at top!?
    It’s 4.14 and I’m having trouble finding out who made it to the top of the list for this week.
    thanks!
    .-= fabgab´s last blog ..Style Star – Olivia Palermo =-.