Fast Forward to Fall
Links à la Mode: August 16th
- a la modest: High-waisted jeans (a.k.a. mom jeans) are back in vogue!
- Beautifully Invisible: Steven Meisel’s Water & Oil: Social Commentary or Tasteless Fashion?
- Beyond Fabric: On men bags
- Dramatis Personae: Gilda Su announce Revasseur & Pre-Fall 2011 Lookbook.
- Embracing Style: How to make your own chain bag!
- Fete a Fete: Review of Guerlain’s new 68 Champs-Elysees fall 2010 makeup collection:
- For Those About To Shop: Katharine Hamnett is the mother of eco-fashion and believes consumers have the power to change the world
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Can you Kickstart a New Career With Crowdfunding?
- Intrinsically Florrie: Dream dress and dream shoes- the fairytale look
- Kyoto Maiko: You Can’t Buy “Prep,” But You Can Own It…
- Miss Jones & Me: Roll into the Wild Woolly West: A focus on Fall transition pieces because the temperature can’t drop soon enough!
- My Closet in Sketches: A hand drawn interpretation of the magic of white jeans (from the Gap men’s department, to boot!).
- Vogue Gone Rogue: tuscan vineyards and teal rompers. A lighthearted outfit post inspired by Tuscan countryside and wine.
- Rags to Reverie: Sarah Mower’s Fashion Illustrations for Vogue China and Vogue Nippon
- Retro Chick: A very modern vintage manicure
- Shoe Daydreams: Where do you draw the line with knocks-offs… what about when a blogger favorite retailer is doing it?
- Shoeper Woman: Why does no one dress up any more?
- Style Eyes: How to jump right out of a style rut – some ideas on how to look and feel great
- Sweet Fancy Treat: Kristen McMenamy. Collages & trivia about a timeless fashion icon!
- The Demoiselles: What would you sacrifice for a more “fashion-friendly” body?
- The Simply Luxorious Life: A dream of a shopping list for the fall fashions – staples that will enhance any woman’s wardrobe.
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine