Influences, Impressions, and Interpretations of Fashion and what it all means
- Amanda Brohman: How the nerds(and their style) conquered the fashion world:
- Amanda Lee Dot Org: How to Make High Heels Bearable
- Denim Debutante: Wearing White AFTER Labor Day
- Dirty Hems: Fashion is a Tramp: the cyclical nature of cultural appropriation in fashion, particularly pertaining to the homeless & “hobo-chic”
- Dramatis Personae: Fall Fantasy Lookbook- the bits and pieces I’m coveting for Fall ’10
- Fashioncents: 3 guidelines for wearing or not wearing socks with shoes. It’s time we all got on the right foot with this one.
- For Those About to Shop: So much invaluable information at the IFB conference. I decided to take Gala’s advice and write my first “how to”:
- Grechen Blogs: how to make your fashion blog more user-friendly
- Houndstooth and Tortoiseshell: So, how do you make it in the fashion industry: Real life advice on how to break into the fashion biz from a successful runway producer.
- Interrobangs Anonymous: Gender roles in fashion blogging:
- Mimosas in Bed: The big apple gets evolved
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly: The Thrift Virgin – One girl’s deflowering when it comes to thrift shopping fashion.
- Previously Owned: Exclusivity vs. availability: New media taking over?
- SLSVGG Fashion: The best bits of London’s Fashion Night Out
- Style Eyes Fashion: Join the evolution for a new fashion democracy – do you get fed up with being told what you ‘must have for the season ahead’ here’s how to end the dictatorship and have your say.
- Style Spotting: Fashion’s Night Out in LA with celeb stylist Taylor Jacobson and her collaboration with Kasil denim. Loved her hot rocker chic!
- The Curvy Fashionista: My Fall 2010 Luxe(wish)list- aka my birthday wishlist
- The Lingerie Addict: Should You Buy Your Lingerie Online or In Stores? A brief guide to knowing the best place to buy your most intimate fashions.
- The Little Curly Girl: The camel coat is one of the most talked about pieces for Fall 2010. Will you be wearing one this season?
- Your Saving Style: A Thought About Real Women
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine