Links á la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Guest Post

Things Are Gonna Change… I Can Feel It!

Edited by Jessie Thorpe of Denimology

On Monday morning, my life will change. I am having my muffin top and all of my shiny silver stretch marks removed from my fleshy, live-giving form. I’m having plastic surgery, a tummy tuck to be exact, and yes I’m talking right out loud about it. This decision has had my head in a tizzy fashion wise, sending me searching for some fashion guidance to compliment my new figure. I’ve really been inspired by nostalgic what-comes-around-goes-around fashion trends, feel good fashion and a variety of “Top (insert number here)” lists.  90′s trends seem to be popular in the fashion blogosphere; you kids are talking about sheer clothes, color blocking and threads ripped to shreds. I’m really appreciating the inspirational instruction given by all you clever e-journalists. We’ve been instructed on how and what to wear for the season, how to pamper little ol’ you and feel good about it too!

Links à la Mode: April 21st

SPONSOR:

New at ShopbopMcQ, Dsquared2, Three Dots, Monrow, DVF, 7′s, RLX, DKNY, Havaianas, Missoni, MAXAZRIA, IRO, & VPL

PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. I look forward to this list every week, I can’t wait to read them all!

2. Mika says:

Thanks for featuring my blog!

3. bestofbklyn says:

Thanks for picking me! So excited!

4. Anna says:

Thank you so much, it’s my first feature, I’m so excited!

5. Wow!!! How exciting!!!! This is my first time submitting and you featured me! woohoo!!!!! Appreciate it!!!

GOOD LUCK in surgery!!!!!!

6. So freaking excited about this, it made my morning!! Going to the coffee shop and reading all !! Thanks for featuring this week =D

xo
    -Tee

7. Fumiko Kawa says:

thanks for featured me here, and remember take a look on my post to help Japan which titled “fashion girls for Japan” ~

8. Thanks for featuring Searching for Style. And will you be posting about your tummy tuck? Something I would definitely consider after my second child (am pregnant with the first) and would love to hear how it works out for you…

9. Thank you so much for including both of my posts for this week’s Links a la mode roundup!!

10. Jamillah says:

I am sooooo thrilled!! Thank you so much for including my post!!!

That whole situation made me so happy. I am amazed at what blogging can do. And the ASOS update is really my proudest blog moment to date. Thank you for sharing it. I heart IFB.

• Jessie says:

I was really a GREAT post! Interesting and I did not know there was an ASOS Africa until your post.

• Jamillah says:

Oh! Yay! Now you can tell your friends :) . Magic!

And I forgot to mention, super brave of you to talk about your plastic surgery, I wish you the best for your experience and a speedy recovery.

Thanks again!

11. Bella Q says:

Jessie, wishing you a quick and speedy recovery. I look forward in hearing more about it, post op- I’m sure you’ll be blogging about it. -Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

12. Thanks so much for featuring my post!!

Rachel xx

13. Thank you so much for featuring my post! I tried to comment yesterday but for some reason my comments weren’t loading.

I’m so excited and can’t wait to finish going through everyone else’s great posts!

Mel

14. Tarandip says:

Thank you so much for featuring me! First time and I wasn’t even sure I’d be in it. This is always a great collection of blogs, everyone on it is amazing!

15. Hi, wondering where this week’s links a la mode are ?

Trackbacks for this post