LINKS Á LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP
By:

lalam-0526

For the Love of Clothes

Edited by Fajr Muhammad at Stylish Thought

If fashion is one thing; it’s fun! Whether fashion bloggers are chronicling their ensembles, spring cleaning their wardrobes or finding the perfect colored jean they are loving their clothes. In IFB we discuss fashion from so many angles we often forget the fancy of style and what keeps us blogging: our passion for fashion. This week’s Links A La Mode features advice for the perfect poolside ensemble, a comprehensive Q & A on San Fran style and a walk down fashion’s memory lane. At the heart of each post are the lovely clothes we wear and adore.

Links à la Mode: May 26th

SPONSOR: Bags at ShopbopCC Skye, Ash, Whiting & Davis, Halston Heritage, M Missoni, Tory Burch bags, Marc Jacobs, LAMB handbags, Wang, Malene Birger & Gryson

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Rachel says:

congratulations everyone! some amazing posts.

rachel x

2. Jamillah says:

Ahhhhh!!! I am so happy!!! I love that Afia will get more reads, they are a wonderful brand and make beautiful clothes…Thank you so much for including my post! Thrilled really really thrilled!!

3. bestofbklyn says:

Thanks for including me!!

4. LittleRus says:

Thank you for including my little post to the top 20. I know it was a short one, but it meant a lot to me and I am glad other people liked it and felt the emotions behind the story. x

5. Courtney says:

Thank you for all the support you’ve given me for this article. It is greatly appreciated especially since I think it’s such an important topic for women.

6. I think the code is not properly working? Anybody else had trouble with May 26th code?

7. StyleSizzle says:

Thanks for including me in this week’s roundup! Flattered :)

8. Britt+Whit says:

Ya! We are so excited to be featured! Thanks for giving San Francisco a voice!

Britt+Whit

9. Thank you so much for including my post! I truly appreciate it. Many congrats to everyone on the list.

10. Thank you, Fajr, I appreciate the inclusion. So glad to see Fashion Limbo’s post on the S-word up there. It was one of my favourites this week.

11. Bella Q says:

It is always a thrill and an honor to make the IFB LALM list, but this week is exceptional! There are SO MANY great bloggers I admire up there on this list- and such a high caliber group of excellent posts. Thank you so much for including with them. -Bella Q

12. Thank you thank you! Like Bella I am always so excited to be included in the Links a la Mode list, but this week I squealed with delight when I saw one of my photos had been included in the collage above.

I can’t wait to read all the other posts too.

Thanks again
    Heather

13. Mordrian says:

It’s really such an awesome honor to be featured on LALM, especially this weeks! It’s very exciting to see one’s blog amidst so many other blogs that you look up too, and read every day. This collection of posts are truly wonderful (and I’m only on the 7th one)!

14. Ng Lay Peng says:

Aww, thanks a bunch!

15. Elisabeth says:

I was out of town and just saw I was included! Thanks so much Fajr! A great roundup this week.

16. Thank all of you for writing such amazing, insightful and great posts!

17. Haley says:

Thanks for including me.Congrats to every one.