Be Authentically You!
Edited by: Fajr of Stylish Thought
The IFB conference is over and the dust is finally settling. After a day of being immersed in the power and study of blogging, I’m left thinking about what I learned from IFB this season. Without a doubt, the unequivocal theme was to blog and be authentically you. From building your blogging tool kit to balancing it all, being unique and putting what you love into the blogging space is the best method to lasting blogging success.
The IFB Weekly Roundup: LINKS À LA MODE: September 8th
- Arash Mazinani: Are A/W 2011 Trends Uninspiring?
- Britt + Whit: Ode to Summer
- Bubbling with Elegance & Grace: Flawless- Sizing Concerns
- Dress with Courage: A Woman’s Right to Shoes
- Fashables: 4 Jackets you will love for Fall
- Glamour Laws: Sunnies Side Up
- Labels and Love: Why Eradicate Style?
- Liv Lux Mag: DIY Band of Outsiders Inspired Skirt
- Metaphors in Blue: Five Fabulous Things Every Girl Needs
- Modly Chic: Fall 2011 Fashion Trends
- One Outfit at a Time: 10 Signs You’re a Raging Shopaholic
- Small Town Big Wardrobe: Four Red Lipstick Reviews
- Style Through Her Eyes: Watch Those Lips
- Stylish Thought: Life Lessons to a Younger Self
- Sugar and Spice: Your Relationship with Shoes
- Superstylin: Jadetribe on a Global Quest
- The Fashion Edition: Memoirs of a Geisha
- The Loudmouth: Look Living the Dream
- The Style Project: Modern Vintage
- Woodstock Wardrobe: Classic Closet- Penny Gac
Satchel Bags at Shopbop: Roccatella, See by Chloe, Tory Burch Bags, Jerome Dreyfuss, Derek Lam bags, Tory Burch Wallets, Anya Hindmarch bags, DVF bags, Alexander Wang, Rachel Zoe bags, Juicy Couture bags.
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine