LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
By: Taylor Davies

LALM0223

Springing Forward

Edited By Taylor Davies

I don’t know about all of you, but I’ve been ready for spring since about, mmm, December. I love cold weather, I love snow, I love bundling up – but I saw so many amazing trends and looks during September’s fashion week that I could hardly wait to wear. At least in New York, it seems like winter barely even arrived this year. Today for example, it’s about 60 degrees in Manhattan! Everywhere people are in their shirtsleeves and sunglasses, it feels and awful lot like spring is already here.

From the looks of this week’s Links a La Mode submissions, I’m not the only one with spring fashion fever. There were so many posts about trends and looks we’ll all be embracing – or are already! From printed pants to neon bags, ladylike dresses and the upcoming Marni for H&M collection – and of course some inspiring DIY projects – everything’s coming up floral! Check out this week’s inspiring and fashionable posts, and as always, thank you for the wonderful submissions!

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: FEBRUARY 2ND

SPONSOR:

Dresses at ShopbopMilly, Kalmanovich, Joie dresses, James Perse, ISSA, Thakoon Addition, Minkoff, Tibi, Black Halo, Nation LTD, Ohne Titel, Chalayan & Velvet Dresses

PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Call me M says:

Thank you so much for including my post in this week’s LALM. I’m super excited cause it’s my first time! Yayyy! :)

2. Damaris says:

Thank you for including Pattern Rebellion’s post. This is my first one and I’m really excited. Can you make a change in the title? It should be: Feed Your Jewelry Addiction with Melody’s Pieces (not ‘addition’ as it’s written above). Thank you!!

3. Carol says:

Someone needs to change the date in the sub heading right above where the links start. Still having a hard time getting the code because of member site being down or getting errors.

4. Dana says:

Thank you for the inclusion! Can’t wait to read the rest of the selections!

5. Jacqueline says:

I agree with carol, unless it is the 2nd of Feb links, please update it to show which week it is from. It makes it extremely difficult for the people who have entered (and not been chosen) to know whether this is the week they have to post the links or not.

6. Ladyofashion says:

Thank you so much for including my post on LAM!

7. Carol says:

I’ve posted it on my blog, as I do every Friday. Thanks for putting this together.

8. Farah says:

I STILL haven’t been able to post a link in Links a la Mode…every time that I try to do it…I am sent to a page where lots of links have been entered but there isn’t any space so i can insert a link. I have been trying to enter for over a year now. Please can someone help??

9. Carol says:

Go to the second page Farah. I did the same thing the very first time I tried posting.

10. Carol says:

I mean AFTER you post your link in the group thing then click on over to the second page and you’ll see it.