MAN, I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN
There was a time in the mid-90s when girl power was all the rage (thank you, Spice Girls!). While midriff baby tees might have fallen out of fashion, now more than ever bloggers prove that girl power is still in full effect.Whether it’s donning a lacy top, a beautiful lip color, or even raising a glass to the original girl power movement of Rosie the Riveter, fashion bloggers know better than anyone else how to celebrate being a woman! In honor of National Women’s History month, check out these posts that are all about the things that make being a woman fun.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 8TH
- 40+ Style: How to update your wardrobe and wear the spring 2012 trends: graphical
- Aspiring New Moms: Nautical Sophisticate // A black blazer and Sperry Topsiders
- Chic Stay at Home Mom: Mom Outfit Transformation Take 1
- Fashion Moriarty: What is fashion’s role in negative body image?
- Fashionopolis: Street Style Inspiration: Neon!
- First Came Fashion: Dynamic Duo.
- Homes & Heels: From Day to Night #2
- I Have a Degree in This: Lady Inspiration Week: 20 Somethings
- J. Rose Style: A Personal Stance on Photo Retouching
- Life in Magazines: Confessions of Prepster
- Made to Travel: Celebrate Women’s History Month with Real Rosies
- Make the World a Prettier Place: Roaring Twenties SS 2012
- My Fashion Wish List: The Must Have Item
- Prim and Propah: We are all Barbies
- Simply Frabulous: The Roaring Twenties
- Soulful Soles: Black is the new black
- The Classic Woman: A Peek Inside a Classic Woman’s Closet
- The Merchant Project: Introducing The Misses
- The Style Confessions: Three Decadent Burgundy Lipsticks (from the drugstore!)
- What Would Ashley Wear?: Wardrobe Staple you Need: The Neon Pink Blazer
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine