LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
By: Guest Post

LALM0621

Summer starts here!

Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice

My first week editing Links a la Mode and so many amazing posts to choose only 20 from! Today marks the first day of summer for the northern hemisphere and judging by my choice below, I am willing summer to start in earnest in the UK! In the meantime, there’s tips on keeping stylish in the rain. One of the things I love about the fashion blogging community is the creativeness that it breeds and this week is no exception with a few brilliant and on-trend DIYs for your to try at home. If DIY-ing isn’t your thing but you still like to save your pennies there are posts for splurging or saving too.

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JUNE 21ST

SPONSOR:

New Bags ShopbopFerragamo, Gucci, YSL, Totes, Addition, Chloe, M. Williamson, Valenentino Bags, Rachel Comey, Tucker, Hindmarch & Margiela Bags

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Raj says:

So excited to be included in this amazing list of bloggers! Thanks Emily…off to check out the others on the list.

Raj
    Pink Chai Style

2. Mia says:

Thank you for featuring me this week! I’m so excited to check out all the other posts. :)

3. Jessica Lee says:

IFB you’re amazing :) Thanks again for the second week in a row. You have made me one happy blogger!!!!!!!!

4. Wow! My first time being featured in links a la mode. So excited! Thank you….

5. Kaaty MacDonald says:

Eeek thanks very much for featuring my post! :D

6. Thank you so much <3
    My Vintage Curves

7. Tori says:

Yay! Thanks for choosing mine:) It was the first time I had ever linked up to Links a la Mode and I’m so glad that I did!

8. Tori says:

What is the html for this week’s post that I can put in my next blog post? Thanks

9. Alana says:

I am so excited to be including in the Links again this week!
    Thanks so much!
    I am so excited to check out these other amazing blogs!

10. Ana says:

Thank you for choosing my post! This is the first time of LAZYCATSTYLE in Links a la mode. I hope you enjoy my trends collages for summer :)

LAZYCATSTYLE

11. Amazing Bloggers!

12. Jay Adams says:

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to Emily as a first timer on Links A La Mode, and a compliment to all of you for continuing to find great posts for us to read every week!!

Trackbacks for this post

1. [LOVELY LINKS] | UK style and beauty blog for frugal fashionistas ¦ Sugar and Spice