Edited by: Taylor Davies
Despite the new look and slight changes to our forums on the new IFB site, there was no shortage of selections for this week's Links a la Mode round up! From easy summer style to bridal trends and even some chatter over the latest Olympic drama with Ralph Lauren as well as teens and photoshopping in magazines, we had a lot to cover! Check out this week's links and if yours has been chosen, be sure to check back later today for the code so you can post the links on your blog. Happy clicking!
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JULY 19TH
- A Brit Greek: Leather – 50 Shades for Maximum Impact
- April & Black: We Love Love Love Manish Arora
- Banjo Eyes: The Long and Short of It
- Can You Come Home: What Should I Wear To Work With The Bougainvilla Flower Trend?
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Altelier Swarovski Diana Vreeland Legacy Collection
- Elle Yeah: Haute Couture Week Highlights
- Emma Louque: Richard Nicoll for Topshop Bridal Love
- Fashionopolis: Fashion Blogging 101
- Fashion is Evolution: DIY Ombre Rhinestone Necklace
- Fresh Squeezed: Ralph Lauren's Olympic-size Controversy
- Girl Loves Color: Walking on Sunshine (Color Spotlight: Yellow)
- Les Finer Things: Crazy Yin Love
- Moments With Meera: Prints, Prints, Prints!
- Oranges & Apples: Some Thought on Clothing Challenges
- Soychild: In Defense of Outdated Trends
- Tickle Me Chic: Real Girls Making A Real Difference
- The New Lady Times: Bride, Borrow or Steal
- The Curvy Elle: Fashion Trends Adapted for Plus-Size
- The Penny Rose: Moonrise Kingdom
- Zsasa and Everything Else: The OMG Necklace
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine