LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
By: Taylor Davies

LALM0727

Summer vs. Winter
Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice
It’s strange to think that while here in the UK we’re finally basking in a little sunshine, some places are entering Autumn (Fall!) and Winter. This week’s posts reflect the two hemispheres with posts on Fall trends and beach essentials. What a better time to be experiencing a little of summer in the UK as we welcome the Olympics to London this week! And did you know it’s the 66th birthday of the bikini? Plus, whether you’re shopping the sales this week or shopping away the blues, there’s a guide for you here:
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: July 27

16. Room 334: Some personal rules for blogging
  17. Soffs Blog: The Swinging Sixties
  18. South x Style: Five cheap ways to upgrade your look
  19. Style Chain: The Formula to the Perfect Arm Party
  20. The Style Confessions: How to shop successfully for clothes

SPONSOR:

Follow Shopbop CouponsLinkedin, Youtube, & Twitter, Nellie Partow, Sergio Rossi, ThreeFloor, Sonia Rykiel, Ash, Bags, Sandals & Boots

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Anna says:

Fantastic choices, congrats everyone ;-)

2. I think I will go buy a new bikini to properly celebrate!

3. Avatar of Lauren Rambo
    Lauren says:

So excited to be chosen! Excited to check out all the others.

4. Avatar of Heather Fonseca

Many thanks for choosing my post on successful clothes shopping for the weekly round up. Really made my day! Thank you.

5. bestofbklyn says:

Thank you so much for including me- this made my week! Excited to read all of the other posts, too!

6. Avatar of beautifulfall

I am ecstatic to have been chosen for this week’s Weekly Round Up. Will be posting a Links a la Mode post later today on Elegant Idiosyncrasy!

7. Avatar of Chelsey
    Chelsey says:

I’m continually receiving an error link when I try to click on any of the register/enter links provided above… can you please assist? Would love to submit my post for next week’s Links a la Mode. Thanks!

8. Avatar of Madly Chic
    Madly Chic says:

Fab! So excited to be part of LALM. The HTML code is not up yet, right?

9. Avatar of Mercedes
    Mercedes says:

Thanks so much! I’m receiving an error code when I go to the link providing the HTML, but I will try again in a bit.

10. Avatar of Jill
    Jill says:

Thanks for including me! Can’t wait to check out everyone’s pages!
    Jill

11. Avatar of Bespoke Gina
    Bespoke Gina says:

Thanks for including me this week. I’ll post as soon as the HTML is available.

12. Avatar of AnthonyCarmen

Thanks so much for including us! Loving the other articles this week! :)

13. Avatar of Monica Ukah
    Monica Ukah says:

Thanks for including me in this week’s LALM! Where is the HTML link? I tried just copying and pasting the list, but that didn’t include the link and I want people to be able to click and see everyone else’s awesome posts : )

14. Avatar of Madly Chic
    Madly Chic says:

Just making sure the HTML still isn’t up. I’m in Paris so want to make sure I’m not missing anything!

15. I have not been able to get the HTML code yet, just wanted to make sure it hasn’t been posted or if it is an issue with my computer

16. Avatar of Jill
    Jill says:

I still can’t seem to find the HTML… I’m so new to all this I don’t want to miss out! Can someone hold my hand and walk me though this lol?
    peace&love, Jill
    Favor the Brave

17. Abigail says:

Thanks for choosing me… there’s a lot of great work here. Does anyone have the HTML? I don’t want them to think I didn’t repost the link or anything, but I can’t seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated…

18. Bespoke Gina says:

Jill, I haven’t found it either. I don’t think it’s there yet.

Monica Ukah says:

I still haven’t found it either! How long does it usually take? Now there’s a new Links A La Mode forum for August 1st and I feel like I missed something?

19. Elana says:

Still not working for anyone? I want to make sure I do everything right! :)

20. Avatar of Bespoke Gina
    Bespoke Gina says:

I just posted with a link since there was no HTML.

21. Anneka says:

So am I missing something, or is there still no HTML up? Thanks!

22. Avatar of ktysire
    ktysire says:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate it, and feel truly honored to be given this great compliment.

-Krystin Tysire xo