LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP

Summer vs. Winter
Edited by: Emily of Sugar & Spice
It’s strange to think that while here in the UK we’re finally basking in a little sunshine, some places are entering Autumn (Fall!) and Winter. This week’s posts reflect the two hemispheres with posts on Fall trends and beach essentials. What a better time to be experiencing a little of summer in the UK as we welcome the Olympics to London this week! And did you know it’s the 66th birthday of the bikini? Plus, whether you’re shopping the sales this week or shopping away the blues, there’s a guide for you here:
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: July 27

16. Room 334: Some personal rules for blogging
  17. Soffs Blog: The Swinging Sixties
  18. South x Style: Five cheap ways to upgrade your look
  19. Style Chain: The Formula to the Perfect Arm Party
  20. The Style Confessions: How to shop successfully for clothes

SPONSOR:

Follow Shopbop CouponsLinkedin, Youtube, & Twitter, Nellie Partow, Sergio Rossi, ThreeFloor, Sonia Rykiel, Ash, Bags, Sandals & Boots

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

About The Author

Related Posts

1. Heather Fonseca

Many thanks for choosing my post on successful clothes shopping for the weekly round up. Really made my day! Thank you.

2. beautifulfall

I am ecstatic to have been chosen for this week’s Weekly Round Up. Will be posting a Links a la Mode post later today on Elegant Idiosyncrasy!

3. Madly Chic

Fab! So excited to be part of LALM. The HTML code is not up yet, right?

4. Mercedes

Thanks so much! I’m receiving an error code when I go to the link providing the HTML, but I will try again in a bit.

5. Jill

Thanks for including me! Can’t wait to check out everyone’s pages!
    Jill

6. Bespoke Gina

Thanks for including me this week. I’ll post as soon as the HTML is available.

7. Monica Ukah

Thanks for including me in this week’s LALM! Where is the HTML link? I tried just copying and pasting the list, but that didn’t include the link and I want people to be able to click and see everyone else’s awesome posts : )

8. Madly Chic

Just making sure the HTML still isn’t up. I’m in Paris so want to make sure I’m not missing anything!

9. Ashley Garner

I have not been able to get the HTML code yet, just wanted to make sure it hasn’t been posted or if it is an issue with my computer

10. Jill

I still can’t seem to find the HTML… I’m so new to all this I don’t want to miss out! Can someone hold my hand and walk me though this lol?
    peace&love, Jill
    Favor the Brave

11. Abigail

Thanks for choosing me… there’s a lot of great work here. Does anyone have the HTML? I don’t want them to think I didn’t repost the link or anything, but I can’t seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated…

• Monica Ukah

I still haven’t found it either! How long does it usually take? Now there’s a new Links A La Mode forum for August 1st and I feel like I missed something?