LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP
By: Taylor Davies

LALM0802
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
August is one of my favorite months. It’s that lazy time of year where summer lingers but fall’s on the horizon; when heading back to school means amazing sales and last minute vacation getaways. Okay, confession: it’s also one of my favorites because this is the month of my birthday! And this week’s links seemed made-to-order for the occasion, like little gifts that covered all the topics I’m interested in now: the Olympics, Autumn, interviews with great artists and craftsmen, and bloggers sharing true points of view on things like the YSL mess, Instagram, and more. Sit back and enjoy — these links are even better with a slice of cake.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: August 2nd

SPONSOR:

Shopbop Linkedin, Youtube, & G+, Chilvers, 30%, 50%, 70%, Yigal Azrouel, Ko, Kelly Wearstler & Kors Bags

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

Comments

1. Avatar of Thepennyrose
    Thepennyrose says:

Thank you so much, IFB, for including The Penny Rose in this week’s links!

Cheers,
    Christa

2. Avatar of Fear No Beauty

Oh wow! Thank you so very much for including Fear No Beauty in your round up! I am so very excited! Thank you thank you,
    Karie @ http://www.FearNoBeauty.com

3. Avatar of taylordavies
    taylordavies says:

Hi Everyone! We’re still getting the kinks worked out in the community pages, so for the time being, here is the CODE to use on YOUR BLOG if your post was selected this week:

Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
    LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: August 2nd

SPONSOR:

4. Avatar of Thepennyrose
    Thepennyrose says:

Thanks, Taylor! I’ve got mine up on my site.
    Cheers,
    Christa
    thepennyrose.com

5. Chloe says:

Thanks so much for including Swim with the Current! x

6. Avatar of Zsasa
    Zsasa says:

Thank you so much for including Zsasa & Everything else this week.

Nothing but love, Zsasa.
    x

7. Avatar of Lady Eleanor
    Lady Eleanor says:

Thank you so much for adding Lady Eleanor to this week’s round up! Have a great weekend everyone!

E :-)

8. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! AHH!!

9. Akaleistar says: