Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Taylor Davies

LALM1101

Happy Halloween!

Edited By: Taylor Davies

I want to start this week’s Links a la Mode by very quickly and briefly sending out thoughts and prayers to those most severely affected by Superstorm Sandy. We had a lot of great submissions this week, many of them Halloween themed! From Beetlejuice pants to costumes a la Anna Wintour and Victoria Beckham, and appropriately dark black lace. We also had some very thoughtful, introspective posts on the self, personal style and a blogger donating her hair to locks of love.

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: NOVEMBER 1ST

SPONSOR:

Shopbop HandbagsBing Bang, orYANY, Ferragamo, Giejo, Noir, J Mendel, Hobos, Lolli, UggVelvet & Cosmetic Pouches

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode  next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine

Comments

1. Thank you so much for including my link this week, I’m really chuffed! Just one thing: my blog’s name is Not Dressed As Lamb (no “A”)… a bit fussy of me I know but if you could amend it I’d be soooo grateful! Thanks guys!!

Looking forward to checking all the other links out :)

Catherine x

2. Avatar of A Very Sweet Blog

This is such an honor! I’m truly tickled pink (breast cancer awareness) and black & orange (halloween)! THANK YOU so much IFB for featuring my blog post “The Blog Graveyard”. That post truly brought about wonderful discussion and opinions from my readers. Again, I thank you! This means so much to me! I’m delighted to be recognized and I congratulate everyone who was chosen. I can’t wait to post the code on my blog :)

3. Avatar of Veshoevius
    Veshoevius says:

Thanks very much for including my post this week!

4. Avatar of FashionTrendsMore

Thank you so much for choosing me! :)

5. jamillah says:

ahhhhh!!! i had the craziest work day and you guys totally put a smile on my face. thank you so much for including my post! it’s by far one of my favorites on my blog so it means so much to me you wanted to share it as well.

hope you all weathered thru the storm ok. thank you again!

6. Avatar of Devon - InformedStyle.com

Hi IFB Team!
    Thanks for the pick this week – glad to be part of the community –

Devon

7. Avatar of Miss City Chic

thank you so much for featuring me! it truly brightened my day :)

8. Avatar of John-Michael
    John-Michael says:

Thanks for adding 1972projects into the line-up! Always appreciated . . .

9. Avatar of moiminnie
    moiminnie says:

Thanks for picking my post and helping more people see it and have their say on the subject!
    xx

10. Avatar of FashionTrendsMore

I can’t find the HTML code! :( Can someone help me out? All I am seeing is the HTML code from October 25th. Please email me at tori@fashiontrendsmore.com if you can help. Thanks!!

11. Avatar of Thomas L.
    Thomas L. says:

Thank you for picking my post, but where can I find the code it’s not update on the widget … :/

12. Jamillah says:

So so happy to be on the list!!! This is by far my favorite post on my blog and the most relevant…so I’m so happy you thought it was worth sharing. Thank you IFB.

13. Avatar of Wendy
    Wendy says:

Ahh scratch that last comment. Figured it out. Off to check out the winning links. :)

Trackbacks for this post