Practicing What We Preach
Edited by Taylor Davies
One of the most rewarding parts of working at IFB is seeing the fruits of our labor manifest itself in the brilliant and creative members of our community. As I browsed through this week's submissions, I saw so many posts that applied many of the tips and suggestions we've offered in our past posts. While of course I can't say for sure that we were the direct inspiration for all of this really great content, a blogger can dream right? No matter why it's happening – it's just wonderful to see! On that note, many of the selections this week delve into thoughtful discussions on style – from Galliano's return and tired trends of 2012 to better blogging tips and a tongue-in-cheek look at successful fashion bloggers.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 24TH
- Attire Club: The Professional Way To Choose Colors For Your Clothes
- Chocolate Laced: 6 Ways To Use Pinterest for Style Inspiration
- Dress Code: High Fashion: The (Illustrated) History of Chloe Part 1/2: 1952-2001
- Fashion Moriarty: Galliano's New Gig
- Fawkeshunter: Think Fast Fashion
- Girl Scout: White Here White Now
- I'm an Airhead: Practical Prom Part I: Practical.
- IFB: Your February 2013 IFB Conference Roster Revealed!
- Informed Style: Gehry Tiffany Rings
- Mis Papelicos: Building A Better Blog
- More Mascara Please: Mixing Patterns (Under $100 Challenge)
- Oh Seven Days: Hometown Talent – Malorie Urbanovitch
- Pardon My Fashion: Dark Triad
- Pinque Blog: So You Wanna Be A Fashion Blogger
- Runaway in LA: Quiz – Which Gossip Girl is Your Style?
- Style Curated: High Heel Shoes part I: Anatomy of the Heel
- The Girl With The Bun: 3 Hats To Top off an Outfit
- The Style Note: 12 Trends That Should Stay in 2012
- Two Take On Style: The Lowdown on Shapewear
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Bees
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine