Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Taylor Davies

LALM0131

LALM0131

Pinky & The Brain

Edited by: Taylor Davies

So what do I mean, exactly, by Pinky & The Brain? Well, this week’s round up is a mix of fun and colorful posts that literally incorproate a lot of pink, as well as smart and insightful commentary on the industry and some recent designer collections. This collection of posts sums up much of what the essence of what our IFB community is all about – mixing beauty and stylish content with an intellingent and businesss-minded approach.

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 31ST

SPONSOR:

Shopbop Lingerie: CK, Eberjey swim, DKNY, Shapewear, BB Dakota, Cosabella, Marlies Dekkers, Kushcush, VPL, Jenny Packham

If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE where you see “Links a la mode  next week’s date (official)”. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode widget on the right side of the blog, and will be published later today. ~ Jennine

Comments

1. Avatar of Khadijat Yussuff

Thanks for featuring my post this week!
    Everyone’s content is pretty awesome.
    ♥, Khadijat

2. Avatar of Dress Code: High Fashion

Thank you so much for picking my post! It`s a pleasure to be listed among such great posts!

Hugs, Jen

3. Avatar of
    Andrew says:

Thank you so much for featuring me! It’s amazing to be recognized alongside so many amazing bloggers.
    theinclub.blogspot.com

4. Missy says:

So many wonderful women with great style! Thank you for introducing me to some new great blogs. It’s always a pleasure to see the weekly roundup. :)

PopOfStyle.com

5. Avatar of Pop! of Style

I love the weekly roundup! It was amazing getting to see other PA bloggers out there :)

Missy
    PopofStyle.com

6. Avatar of Devon - InformedStyle.com

I was having a pretty rough afternoon…and this totally turned it around!
    Thanks so much for the selection – the mix of content this week is really unique – Pinky & The Brain indeed!

Devon
    InformedStyle.com

7. Avatar of Vanessa
    Vanessa says:

So happy to be featured this week!
    Can’t wait for IFBCON right around the corner!

XoXo,
    Vanessa
    Chiccitylife.com

8. Avatar of Zoe
    Zoe says:

Thank you so much for featuring me on the links a la mode!! Loved the round up this week!

-Zoe

9. Avatar of Rachel Pheasant

Thank you so much for including me. Just a heads up the hyperlinking in the html code provided via the widget doesn’t work. When users click on a link they are directed to a 404 error.

10. Avatar of Elizabeth
    Elizabeth says:

Thanks so much for featuring my blog! It’s a great feeling, and it feel amazing to be feature with all these other great blogs too.

11. JuneGloom says:

Cannot believe it! Tahnk you soo much for sharing my link!
    xx
    J

12. Avatar of Becky Nally
    Becky Nally says:

Thanks for featuring me and The Fluff Report! Great round up this week, as always!

Becky

13. Avatar of Girlscout
    Girlscout says:

Congrats to all this week’s winners! Yours post are truly inspirational!

Trackbacks for this post

1. Links à la Mode January 31st 2013 | Devon Smiley - Negotiation Consultant & Coach