Summer in Spain. Summer in France. Trends of Summer at a glance. Summer in movies. Summer in books. Tools of Summer and their looks. OK, so I’m not a poet–my child probably has better poetic sense–but these warm idyllic days of late Spring have me dreaming of reading prose in the shade of a park tree this Summer.
I thought it was truly remarkable that IFB Bloggers captured Summer in all five senses this week–see, hear, touch, smell, taste. Wearing midi length skirts, paisley prints, bohemian-chic looks, bright cheery colours, and tried and true chambray. Watching movies and scanning the Tony Awards for the best looks. Reading about a Summer spent on the French Riviera. Creating a vision of pom-pom delight. Listening to music that you can dance the night away with. And cooking food to be savored with friends.
Cheers to having an ideal Summer.
Links à la Mode, June 16
- Aesthetic Distance: Jawbreaker: An Ode to to High School Girl Squad Movies
- A Handful of Stories: Le Déjeuner sur l’Herbe
- Attire Club: The Best Dressed Men of the 2016 Tony Awards
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Currently Crushing…
- Fashion Panache: Travel Style | Midi Skirt & Unisex Bag
- Fashion Tails: Foodie Tales and Summer Tunes
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: The Choices for a Petite Bride to Be
- From the Soles Up: Curves, Confidence and CON-TOOOOUR!
- Greige Market: And Everything is to the Back with a Little Slack
- The House Blend: Madrid in May
- I’m a Norbyah: Beating the Heat in Vintage
- Les Assorties’: What’s Your Legacy | Pushing Sustainable Fashion Forward
- Life in the Fash Lane: Summer Print Series | Paisley
- Mis Papelicos: Let’s Sunday | Fashion is Indestructible
- MySelf Expressed: Mood | Beach Dreamer
- Petite Silver Vixen: Styling Fabrics | Denim, Devoré, Chambray, Suede, Silk
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Summer Brights on Fleek
- Sparklin Serendipity: Pom Pom Sandal DIY Tutorial
- The Sugar Ribbon: How to Wear Bohemian-Chic in 2016
- We Are Ready Made: For the Boys Who Like to Dress Up
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)