Welcome! So many blogs I haven’t seen before this week. What a treat! New faces and new stories make for new connections.
Beyond linking up, IFB Bloggers are committed to Summer (unless you are down under of course). Sleeveless mockneck shirts, lace, white, linen, boyfriend jeans, more white, chokers, and pops of color. And while minimalist looks have been the talk of the town, the more is more look won’t be crowded out entirely.
In depth looks into Gucci, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia, and creative looks inspired by Japan had me feeling smitten–a feast for the eyes. Also, how some make fashion meaningful–think conversation starters. And thoughts on the business of blogging was also popular with Instagram tips, how-to attend an event, and simply how to get… it… done.
Thank you all for your contributions; you’re really making it difficult to narrow down.
Links à la Mode, June 9
- Elle Is For She: DIY Chic | Liv’s Tie Dye Jeggins
- Female Jungle: How to Wear Lace Tops | Styles under $100
- Fleur d’Elise: Look of the Day | Black Mockneck & Blue Linen Joggers
- Get Styled: #Guccigram | An Instagram Art Initiative
- Grazielle Camilleri: Denim Shorts and Colourful Tee
- Home to Hem: How to Ignore Fashion Rules and Find Your Personal Style
- InCorporate Mode: Guide to Shopping in Paris
- Les Assorties’: Bucolik | Exposing Design Talent Globally
- Minnie Rose: #DOFB
- Original Sam Smith: This Dress is “Mint” For Summer
- Outfit Zest: Strawberry Season
- Prime Butterfly: 7 Ways to Give Your Instagram a Facelift
- Purushu Arie: Gucci’s New Direction is Bad News for Fast Fashion
- Tales of Two: Minimising the Minimalist Trend
- Tell Me, Y…: Raffles International Showcase at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia 2016
- That Trendy Fellow: Color Pop
- This Season’s Gold: Being Mom | Celebrating with Maggy London and Wendy Williams
- Trends VIP: Australian Fashion Week from a Blogger’s Perspective
- The Wanderbliss: White Out!
- We Are Ready Made: Japonisme
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)