Cropped this, cropped that. Floral here, floral there. And off the shoulder everywhere. It seems that these three fashion design elements have become essential to just about every outfit this Summer. Will they continue into Fall?
IFB bloggers didn’t just stop there where trends are concerned. They also showed off fringe, flowy shorts, and chambray. Add in a few good color stories on red, black, and what happens when you combine red with stripes, and you have the making of a complete Summer trend guide right here on our own little Links à la Mode. Ever wonder what it’s like to come out from behind the scenes, compete in a pageant, shop for fashionable plus size looks, or blend perfume in Paris. Yep, we have that covered too. And don't miss the fun tutorial on minimalist nails and a lesson in handbag buying–a fake is a fake is obviously a fake, or is it?
Links à la Mode, July 14
- Aesthetic Distance: The Power of the Color Red
- Attire Club: The Guide to Wearing a Hawaiian Shirt
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Currently Crushing…
- Elements of Ellis: Easy Minimalist Nail Tutorial
- Everyday Starlet: The Art of Makeup by Kevin Aucoin Review
- The Fashionista Momma: Floral Printed Skirt
- Fashionopolis: Plus Size Fashion | Alto Moda by Pantaloons
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Competing in Pageants
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My First Crop Top
- Layers of Chic: Maxi Dress Perfection
- Les Assorties: Coverstory | Catering to the Plus Size Audience
- Life in the Fash Lane: Cream of the Crop Tops
- Ms. FABulous: Paris Perfume Workshop | How to Blend Your Own Perfume
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Stripes + Red = Magic
- Style with Nihan: Print Shorts and Off the Shoulder Bodysuit
- The Sugar Ribbon: How to Style Fringe
- This Season’s Gold: On the Wedges | A Statement in Ruffled Chambray
- Trendee Toad: Confessions of a First Time Fashion Model
- We Are Ready Made: Juicy Couture
- Wish and Wear: Pretty Polly
SPONSOR: Amazon's Shopbop Rebecca Taylor, Kate Spade New York Bags, Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry, JN by JN LLOVET, Oliver Peoples The Row, les petits joueurs, Caftans, Floral Shorts, Platform Espadrilles, Men's Uri Minkoff
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)
Get our Ultimate Blogger Bundle, exclusively for IFB Subscribers! Get our FREE 5-day email course that is packed with valuable resources for bloggers. You'll get in-depth guides about Instagram, SEO, monetization, and more, PLUS five days of bonus resources and info for you to uplevel your blog now!