Quite a bit of travel this week. Strolling a lesser known seaside of France. What to wear in Austin, Texas. How the Berliners show off their fashions. Where to enjoy a bite to eat in Barcelona. And a special message from Mount Fuji… Bring money for the bathroom!
IFB Bloggers are looking to trends like culottes, off the shoulder styles, and layering lace with floral patterns, but they haven’t forgotten their roots. Classics like denim, nude shoes, and midi dresses are essential.
Looking to brainstorm some ideas for your blogging business? Be sure to read up about 45 blog themes to choose from when you hit a block, tips to gleam from a first year blogging anniversary, and how to prepare for and attend an event. Also, a review on how to rent the runway, and a fun DIY!
Links à la Mode, July 21
- Aesthetic Distance: What to Wear to a Wedding | A Review of Rent the Runway
- Affordorable: How Often Do You Recycle Your Clothes?
- Anti.Muse FashionRiot: Events | Berlin Fashion Week
- Attire Club: Presenting the InCompany by Attire Club July 2016 Issue
- Chicks N Kicks: Sneaker Diary | Deep in Heart of Haurache
- Couture Crush: Couture Crushin | Layering Lace Trend
- Fash Illuminous: Trend Report | Off the Shoulder Top
- The Fashionista Momma: Floral Jacket and Lace Dress
- Global Garbs: 10 Fashion Blogging Tips We’ve Learned In Our First Year of Blogging
- Grazielle Camilleri: A Touch of Purple
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: 45 Blog Ideas When You are Feeling Uninspired
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Climbing Mount Fuji
- The House Blend: Seaside Sights
- Layers of Chic: Denim Culottes with a Hint of Quirkiness
- Les Assorties’: Introducing | Anekdot
- Middle of Somewhere: Floral Midi Dress
- Moda Addicted: DIY Patched Jeans Featuring Oh Lola
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: In Fashion, They Won’t Hear You Scream
- Vanity and Me: Pretty Small Shoes Totally Nude
- We Are Ready Made: Into the Wild
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)