Fall is here but no one wants to get rid of their Summer favorites! Get inspired by this week's bloggers, who prove that you don't have to! Learn how to transition your favorite summer dress or romper into an outfit that can be worn year-round.
If you're like me, you like having four seasons and shopping accordingly. That's not to say I don't believe in transitional pieces… I just like shopping! My Fall necessity is a fantastic sweater that can be worn with jeans, leggings, or even as a dress. It's comfortable and versatile enough to wear a hundred different ways in a single season, and usually I manage pull it off unnoticed. Accessorize with different scarves and layering pieces to give your sweater a completely new look.
Another Fall fave this week, and a shoe that I cannot go without, is the ankle boot. Ankle boots are so IN, meaning you can find them just about anywhere in just about any style. You seriously can't go wrong with shoe.
Links à la Mode, October 13th
- Al-Balsam Life: Balsam Style Pics: The Ultimate Guide on What to Wear this Season
- Attire Club: Fashion and Technology: Making it in the Mainstream?
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Adventures in Shopping: Old Town Tomball
- Distinguished Diva: Favourite Fall Lipsticks with Mac Cosmetics, Kiko Milano and Seventeen
- Everyday Starlet: The Best Lip Plumpers for Fuller Lips
- Fancier's World: Transitional Layering for Fall with Colorblock Asymmetrical Dress
- Finite1: A Fall Fashion Look on a Budget
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 6 Rainy Fall Day Outfit Tips
- Joyfully Styled: How to Wear a Sweater Dress with Boots
- Layer of Chic: The Ultimate Velvet Boots Shopping Guide at Every Price Point
- Life in the Fash Lane: Minimal Fall Wardrobe Ideas
- Love. Laugh. Explore.: What We Can Learn from Kim Kardashian’s Robbery
- Modavracha: African Luxury Fashion: Handmade Accessories
- Mon-Chic Style: How to Style a Summer Romper for Fall
- Pudding Monster: Enjoy Your Flight
- Sweet Tea Salvage: TokyoMilk/Dark Eau de Parfum Review
- The Curious Portafoglio: Faces at Afropunk
- The Fashion Panache: Semi Formal Look – Alexa Chung Victorian Blouse
- The Wanderbliss: Transition
- We Are Ready Made: Rene Gurskov
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)