Stay strong! Although the year just started, life doesn't get any easier. Sometimes, we are entirely stretched in various or all aspects of our lives. But a major key in putting on a brave face is knowing that the struggle is there so you can reach your best potential! These bloggers are making it their mission to not only to share the latest beauty, fashion and tech trends, but to encouraged you to keep pushing. Nothing (not even internet haters) can stop you from reaching greater heights! Creatives, don't allow life obstacles to dim your spark.
Links à la Mode, January 26th
- Adorned in Armor: Persevere (Keep Holding On!)
- Grazielle Camilleri: The Only Way is Up
- Jessica Sheppard: Pantene Color of the Year with Ruthie Ridley
- Les Assorties: Set Design in Fashion Retail: Sabrina Lee Hammon
- Lil Miss JBStyle: Myths
- Lucy Van Dean: Negativity on the Internet
- Middle of Somewhere Blog: Suede OTK Boots Under $75
- Moda Addicted: Daytime Pajama Trend
- Muggle Fashion: What to Wear to the Beach – Indian Wear as Beach Wear
- Oh to Be a Muse Beauty and the Tech
- Red Reticule: Cable Knits x Flare Sleeves
- Saccharine Soul: Helpful Tips for Online Shopping Like a Pro
- Style Mouse: Would You Wear Glitter Shoes?
- Style with Nihan: Winter Essential: Faux Fur Leopard Coat
- The Urbanista: Things You Should Ask Yourself to Appreciate the Year
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)