You know, there was actually a time where fashion etiquette was strictly followed, especially by women. Today, there's an obvious and huge shift when it comes to what women wear and what women deem acceptable for themselves. This week's featured bloggers are no different. Whether it be through loving their bodies or merely demonstrating to their audiences the fiercest way to stylishly conquer the workplace, they have it down.
Rules? What rules? Simply embrace yourself.
Links à la Mode, March 9th
- A Sequin Love Affair:What the Heck is Body Positivity Anyway?
- Chiconomical: Office Chic: Power Dressing for The Modern Indian Woman
- Deluxe Redux: Making Mainbocher: The First American Couturier
- Elements of Ellis: All Black Outfit
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: My Team Instinct Outfit
- La Veine: Jobs in Fashion
- Minnie Muse: As Seen on my Blog
- Turning Point: How I Am Changing My Blog
- Smile Is It: A Capsule Wardrobe
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)