The off the shoulder trend is all the rave this season — just look at the influencers pictured above! Whether it's a top or dress, the many renditions of this staple is sure to last. Speaking of things perfect for summer, that's all this week's features are about! Summer trends such as the OTS and rompers, top summer must haves, deep conversation about the “ideal” summer body and even summer survival tips for “seriously sweaty people.” This edition of Links à la Mode is your essential summer guide!
Links à la Mode, June 29th
- Adorned in Armor: Off the Shoulder
- April Was Here: A Summer Staple: Rompers
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Dessert Themed Baby Girl Sprinkle
- Chic Reaction: Vichy
- Fashion to Follow: 21 Perfect 4th of July Outfit Ideas
- Finite 1: Top 10 Summer Must Haves : Summer Style Guide
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Boost Your Confidence With Fashion
- For Urban Women: Heart and Style Public Exhibition at SM Mega Fashion Hall
- Joyfully Styled: My Everyday Makeup Routine
- Life in the Fash Lane: Quintessential Travel Style
- Melissa Chataigne: How to Get Your Summer Body is BS
- The Sconnie Sling: 6 Summer Survival Tips for Seriously Sweaty People
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)