Let's call this the accessories edition. In this week's features, you'll find a couple of DIY for must have pieces, the quirkiest handbags, the best statement earrings and even fun phone cases! Spoiler alert: it includes pom poms! Of course, there are the amazing style posts we all know and love.
Oh, and even though we just celebrated the Fourth of July, these influencers are serving you patriotic looks for you to keep in your arsenal for next year! Keep a tab on these!
Links à la Mode, July 6th
- Aesthetic Distance: Podcasts Are Here To Stay And I'm Completely Obsessed With Them
- Elements of Ellis: The Perfect Dress to Wear This Summer & Into Fall
- Elements of Ellis: 3 Fourth of July Outfits
- Elle is for She: DIY Pom Pom Phone Case
- Grazielle Camilleri: Black and White Costume
- Katie Kinsley: Wedding Table Numbers DIY
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 4th of July Styling Tips
- Girl in Betsey: Summer Beach Picks Under 200
- Hampton Roads: Bump Friendly Pleated Midi Skirt
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 20 of the Quirkiest Handbags You Can Buy Online Right Now
- I'm a Norbyah: Feel Good Fashion: Repelle
- Lay Summers: 2 Looks Perfect for Summer Celebrations
- Les Assorties: Introducing: Herse
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Colorful Statement Earrings to Spice Up Your Summer Outfits
- Politics of Pretty: The Right Order to Applying Your Skincare Products
- Pudding Monster: Festival Fashion
- Sifa's Corner: Where Class Meets Style
- Smile is It: My Favorite Dangle Earrings for Summer
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)