For this edition of Links à la Mode, think bigger with these think pieces. As always, there's great fashion but let's go deep with Instagram (ugh stupid algorithm), UberPOOL dating (yeah, we know) and your personal bucket list ideas. As for trends, this week's blogger's are dressed up in rompers, midi skirts and stunner shades!
Links à la Mode, July 13th
- Adorned in Armor: 3 Reasons Why Change is Necessary to Reach Your Goals
- Aesthetic Distance: UberPOOL As A Dating App: Clever Or Creepy?
- Cold Hard Fash: Mommy a la Mode
- Couture Crush: Summer Rompers
- Everest Says: How to Style Sunglasses in 3 Ways
- Funky Jungle: Summer Vacation Edit
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: The Sweetest Midi Skirt
- Life in the Fash Lane: 10 Reasons to Not Follow Me on Instagram
- Lay Summers: Marc Fisher is the Shoebrand You Need
- Myriad Musings: What to Wear to a Summer Wedding
- Sifa's Corner: How to Enjoy Your DIet & Cardio for a New Gorgeous Look This Summer
- The Fashion Dryrun: Some Shopping Tips + Mid-Season Sale haul + Shopping Favorites
- Queen Bee's Diary: Bucket List Ideas
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)