You'll find a couple new faces this week! LALM is the perfect way to discover new blogs and grow yours! In this edition, you'll find looks that make you a total boss! Belted blazer and oversized tees, anyone? Be sure to also check out great pieces about healing and career path transformation.
Links à la Mode, August 10th
- Dare to Dax: Dressing Up an Oversized Tee
- Everyday Starlet: How to Find Your Signature Scent
- Greige Market: Healing is Difficult
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Fashion vs Comfort – What Would You Choose?
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Sseko Designs Launches New Designs for Fall
- Girl in Betsey: The Perfect Luggage for a Weekend Getaway
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: New Glasses + Sushi Date Night Outfit
- Ky Chic: Miami Swim Week 2017 Recap
- Luxy Mom: Fall 2017 Back to School Fashion Musts for Moms
- My Cubicle Chic: How My Side Hustle Changed My Career Path
- Mynt and Coco: A Valentino Crush and How to Shop High End Designers
- Tales of Two: The New Rules of Power Dressing
- The Borrowed Babes: The Ultimate #TBT: NYFW 2016
- The Heart's Delight: Belted Blazer
- Sifa's Corner: 5 Summer Essentials to Look Cute While Having Fun
BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: take 15% off your first full-price app order with the code 15FORYOU at checkout. Find full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)