Bomber looks. Back to school guide. Building confidence. Too many topics to list! And all done in fine taste. Congrats to this week's features! We love the variety and of course, all of the fashions.
Links à la Mode, August 17th
- Aesthetic Distance: There's Too Many Music Festivals And They're All The Same
- Dangerously Me: Going Eclectic with the Bomber Jacket
- Gabriella Lundgren: My Scandinavian Holiday Look
- Girl in Betsey: The Ultimate Back to School Guide
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: It Takes a Lot of Money to Look This Cheap
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Using KEH Camera to Solve My Photography Crisis
- Lady Diana's Pearls: How to Transition into Fall
- Lay Summers: 5 Steps to Make Your Cleaning Out Your Closet Easier Forever
- Melissa Chataigne: 3 Lessons from Debt-Free Wedding Planning
- Mynt & Coco: This May Raise Some Eyebrows
- Saccharine Soul: How to Build Confidence Through Personal Style
- Sifa's Corner: Natural Cosmetics Spotlight: Pure Anada & Tin Feather
- Southern Sophisticated: The Best Activewear For Women Roundup
- The Borrowed Babes: Sisters from Several Misters 😉 #NationalSistersDay
- Style Pith: My Work-Casual Monochrome Look
BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: IFB members can exclusively take 15% off their first full-price app order with a code at checkout. Find the full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer!
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)