Summer's coming to an end! Here are your last rounds of this season's inspo starting from beach day essentials to styling neck warmers. Also in this edition: petite girls are getting mad love!
Links à la Mode, August 24th
- Alicia Maria: Decjuba Wishlist
- Bebee by Ness Campagnaro: From The ‘Tomb' To ‘Trend' – The Art of Granulation in Jewelry Is Making A Comeback
- Girl in Betsey: A Busy Gal's Beach Day Essentials
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Petite Girl Romper Styling Tips
- Freedom of Style: Summer Florals
- Hampton Roads: Effortless | Easy A-Line Dress
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 3 Whole Years of Blogging
- Middle of Somewhere: Two Ways to Style Distressed Jeans
- Mynt & Coco: Gingham Style
- Petite Dressing: Top 6 Wardrobe Staples for Stylish Petite Women
- Smile Is It: Perfect Jeans for Summer Time
- Sifa's Corner: Summer Refreshment with Spindrift Sparkling Water
- Style Pith: Two Ways to Wear Neck Warmers In The Summer
- The Borrowed Babes: Target – The Mothership of Shopaholics Anonymous
BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: IFB members can exclusively take 15% off their first full-price app order with a code at checkout. Find the full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer!
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)