As we inch closer and closer to fall weather, we all hesitantly chuck away are strappy dresses and sandals and are left with the feeling of “what now?” It's so hard to dress in the in-between seasons but you'll find it much easier when checking out this week's features! These bloggers are dedicated to bring you not only the best looks, but looks that are affordable and doable. You need to check out these transitional pieces! You can keep that heavy scarf tucked away just a few weeks longer!
Links à la Mode, August 31st
- Adorned in Armor: SuitableYou: The Perfect Wardrobe Solution for Every Girlboss
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Are People Still Defending MLMs?
- Alicia Maria: One Dress, Two Looks
- Elle is for She: Travel Log: Dynamite Athens
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: How to Stay Comfortable All Day Long!
- Girl in Betsey: The Blouse You Need in Your Wardrobe Now
- Goldwill Digger: DIY Pearl Embellished Denim
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Sseko Jewelry Adds Style to Your Outfit
- Hampton Roads: Autumn Inspiration + Maternity Style Money Saving Tips
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Dear Fan Skirt, We Meet Again
- Heart, Print & Style: Jacquard
- La Veine Chronicles: 6 Things On My Fall Wishlist
- Like To Wear It: Best Off The Shoulder Top
- Looks by MC: Finding Inspiration || Striped Top & Denim Overall Dress
- Mynt & Coco: Beauty Reviews: Laneige Products
- Modernly Michelle: Floral Printed Top + Ruffle Skort
- Sifa's Corner: Exploring IT Cosmetics at ULTA Beauty with Jamie Kern Lima
- Tales of Two: How to Do Amsterdam During Christmas
- The Borrowed Babes: Total Eclipse of the Heart – A Sweaty Homecoming Story
BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: IFB members can exclusively take 15% off their first full-price app order with a code at checkout. Find the full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer!
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)