This week's features are total proof you shouldn't just look good, you should feel good! Beauty hacks, perfect buys, and acquiring a new mindset, oh my! Thanks to these influencers, you'll be on the road to self-improvement in no time.
Links à la Mode, October 15th, 2017
- April Was Here: Daily Skin Routine at Home
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: An Outfit for Exploring A City
- Gabriella Lundgren: Full Pyjama Look at London Fashion Week
- Girl in Betsey: Gluten and Dairy-Free Avocado Pasta Recipe
- It's Nkenge: Cool Denim Finds Under $100
- Just Gigi: An Easy & Delicious Way to Add More Superfoods to Your Diet
- Love Emmarie: Today's Look…Black & White
- Online Personal Stylist: 20 Top Cruelty-Free Beauty Products to Buy Now!
- Pretty Little Shoppers: Keeping My Skin Glowing for Fall with L'Bri
- Pink Champagne Problems: My New Fall Uniform
- Saccharine Soul: Feminine Fall Fashion: Embroidery and Lace
- Simply Audree Kate: 10 Ways to Get Back in the Swing of Things for Fall
- The Brunettes Diary: 20 Must-Have Booties This Fall
- The Language of Yolande: As If
- The Incogneatist: 3 Fall Trends You Need in Your Closet
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)